[pstricks] Re: pstricks manual

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Mar 6 06:15:16 CET 2003

[...]

    Denis>   Nevertheless, some help will be useful later: of course
    Denis> to proofread the draft version when it would be available,
    Denis> but also for small other tasks (to correct the english of
    Denis> the `pst-fill' package description which will be added, to
    Denis> write a paragraph on the `pdftricks' package -of course it
    Denis> authors would be the best suited ones-,

Surely, I, as one of the authors of pdftricks, can help with the
documentation.

    Denis> to check the paragraph about PSTricks usage with ConTeXt,
    Denis> etc.). We will address these points and require external
    Denis> help when needed.

By the way, a tutorial on PSTtricks is on the making in the Indian TeX
Users Group. Although we are lagging behind the schedules, we will
come up with rest of the chapters very soon. Have a look at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html

Radhakrishnan