Problems with instalatio of PStricks.

Iossif Mugtussidis imugtuss at sun.icam.vt.edu
Fri Jan 7 23:29:52 CET 2000

Hello to everyone,
I hope that someone can help me with my problem. I recently tried to install
PStricks unsuccessfully. I am working on a unix system where a PStricks version
dated back on 1993 is installed.

I put all the files in my TEXINPUTS search path but when I invoke the command
\usepackage{pstricks}

the first directory that is searched is the systems and as a result of that
only the old files are found. How can I make latex search first on the
directory on my account? Thank you for your help.

Iossif Mugtussidis

--
              Dipl. Ing. Iossif Mugtussidis, M.S.,
              cand. Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering
        E-Mail   : imugtuss at vt.edu
        Web-Page :http://icam.vt.edu/~imugtuss/

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>