Any one used PST-node with Y&Y DVIPSONE?

Bill Tippie tippie at kscorp.com
Wed Jun 24 16:16:24 CEST 1998

Hi,

Has anyone used PST-node with Y&Y DVIPSONE and
Latex-209?   I am getting POSTSCRIPT errors when
I try to view the .ps file with GhostView.

I am guessing there is a problem with PST-node.tex...

Below is the error:

 --- Begin offending input ---
155398 W(it)S(is)S(...)s o
622592 Y u
10175049 r(Some)s
155398 W(more)S(text)S(and)S(a)S(point)s o y U
10844695 r
tx at Dict begin tx at NodeDict begin {5.7798 0.1404 31.15317 15.57658
2.8197 } false /N at A 16 {InitRnode } NewNode end end
 u(Connect)s O
13041747 r
--- End offending input ---

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks
Bill

P.S.  just down-loaded and tried the latest PStricks from CTAN

PStricks works OK ...just PST-node commands blow me away.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>