Any one used PST-node with Y&Y DVIPSONE?

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Wed Jun 24 22:13:31 CEST 1998

    Bill.Tippie> Has anyone used PST-node with Y&Y DVIPSONE and
    Bill.Tippie> Latex-209?   I am getting POSTSCRIPT errors when
    Bill.Tippie> I try to view the .ps file with GhostView.

    Bill.Tippie> P.S.  just down-loaded and tried the latest PStricks from CTAN

    Bill.Tippie> PStricks works OK ...just PST-node commands blow me away.

  I think there are Y&Y users, so you may got an answer... Looking at my email
archives, I had several reports about the DVIPSONE driver, but it seems that
only one was a "real" problem (with \pstriangle and other macros using the
Triangle PostScript macro). In any case, I know one Y&Y user (not on the
mailing list) who test extensively the node macros, so it must work...

  Of course, LaTeX 209 is _very_ old, but it must be concerned for such
problem. More important would be probably that you told which version of
DVIPSONE you use. I suppose too that you don't forget to move dvipsone.con to
pstricks.con in the generic subdirectory, as other things seems to work.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>