PSTricks and Textures

Alexander Leonessa gt1434a at cad.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 20 21:36:17 CET 1998

>>2. Rename textures17.con as pstricks.con.
>>
>>3. Run pst-make.tex under Plain format to create files
>>
>>    pstricks.tex     pstricks.pro
>>    pst-node.tex     pst-node.pro
>>    pst-coil.tex     pst-coil.pro
>
>  Unfortunately, even if I can't test, I can't see how such procedure can be
>correct...

What is the correct procedure to create the above files once I replace the
default pstricks.con with texture17.con?
Compile pst-make.tex is the only way I found, and it actually removed all
those weird postscript errors. Is there a more appropriate procedure to
use with PSTricks97?
Thank you
Alex

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>