PSTricks and Textures

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Jan 20 21:46:22 CET 1998

    >>> 2. Rename textures17.con as pstricks.con.
    >>>
    >>> 3. Run pst-make.tex under Plain format to create files
    >>>
    >>> pstricks.tex     pstricks.pro
    >>> pst-node.tex     pst-node.pro
    >>> pst-coil.tex     pst-coil.pro
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, even if I can't test, I can't see how such procedure can be
    >> correct...

    Alexander.Leonessa> What is the correct procedure to create the above files once I replace the
    Alexander.Leonessa> default pstricks.con with texture17.con?
    Alexander.Leonessa> Compile pst-make.tex is the only way I found, and it actually removed all
    Alexander.Leonessa> those weird postscript errors. Is there a more appropriate procedure to
    Alexander.Leonessa> use with PSTricks97?

  Michael J. Sharpe <msharpe at euclid.ucsd.edu> remember me some minutes ago ...
that he already answer here to this question this summer. I apologize to have
forgotten his answer tonigh...

  His answer is on: http://www.tug.org/ListsArchives/pstricks/msg00034.html

  This summer, I must say that there was no confirmation of his informations,
but if now you and Michal can confirm, we could this time add them to the
README to avoid such disagreements to new Textures users...

  Thanks for cooperation of all of you.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>