[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Erik Braun erik at ctan.org
Sun Jan 15 16:46:16 CET 2023

Hello PGF/TikZ Team,

Thanks for this upload:

> Package:        pgf     [found]
> Version:        3.1.10
> Author:         Christian Feuersänger;Henri Menke;The PGF/TikZ Team;Till Tantau
> Location:       /graphics/pgf/base      [unmodified]
> License:        fdl gpl2 lppl1.3c       [was: fdl       gpl2    lppl1.3c]

I've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post this announcement:

> [...]
>    meant for pgfplots and are not used in PGF at all.
>
>  ### Added
>
>  - l3build support for packaging PGF/TikZ
>  - Add Matrix chat to README
>  - Add rhombic polihedra #1022
>  - Add Developer Certificate of Origin (DCO) to Pull Request template and enforce
>  - Add test set for `graphdrawing` (gd)
>  - pgfkeys gained support for loading libraries
>  - Add dependabot to keep GitHub Actions up to date
>
>  ### Fixed
>
>  - Wrap logic gate symbol in `\pgfinterruptpicture` for shapes in library
>    `shapes.gates.logic.IEC`
>  - Remove superfluous `;` for shape `arrow box`
>  - Remove superfluous `/utils/exec` in animations
>  - Gobble `\pgf at stop` when parsing finishes in animations
>  - Add missing `\pgf at sys@tonumber` before `<dimen>` in drivers and animations
>  - Rewrite `dash expand off`
>  - Better unknown key error msg in decorations
>  - Fix `\let` in drivers for two csnames #1088
>  - Protect against comma in pgfkeys arguments #389
>  - Let active `"` expand to non-active `"` in pgfmath #1062
>  - Protect against comma in `/tikz/rotate fit` argument and make it
>    eagerly evaluated #1071
>  - Set pics/code in angle #1068
>  - Fix for externalization and horizontal mode
>  - Avoid spurious tokens in `\pgfcalendarifdate` expansion
>  - Remove angle restriction #1048
>  - Fix compatibility of `external` lib with `fadings` lib
>  - Only clearpage and flush `\pgfutil at everybye` if non-empty #724
>  - Fix foreach documentation #1039
>  - Fix pgfmathless documentation #1040
>  - Blend mode as array is deprecated #1037
>  - One-step expansion for `\pgfmathrandomitem` in pgfmath #1033
>  - Check whether expanded is a primitive in all engines
>  - Reinsert the last token when giving up on a path #1025
>  - Make `/tikz/local bounding box` aware of `name prefix` and `name suffix`
>  - Add empty Pattern dictionary to Resources dictionary
>  - Spelling and typo fixes in the manual
>  - Update Debian installation instructions
>  - Suppress white space at line end when `datavisualization` reads from a file
>  - Form-only patterns have no specified color #1122
>  - Make `graphdrawing` work with `name prefix` and `name suffix` options #1087
>  - pgfkeys was a bit too relaxed around `\relax` #1132
>  - Remove spurious spaces for `3d view` #1151
>  - Fix incorrectly placed matrix delimiters for implicitly positioned nodes #1102
>  - Use `/.append` to fix a wrong usage of `/.add` in pgfmanual #1201
>
>  ### Changed
>
>  - Cleanup `\newif`s
>  - Remove unused scripts
>  - Remove experiments/ folder
>  - Simplify loading by delegating to top-level files
>  - Promote `Missing character` to errors in building manual
>  - Flatten the doc tree
>  - Ensure `\tracinglostchars<3` in `\pgf at picture`
>  - Use descriptive workflow job ids
>  - Ensure `doc` v2 is loaded for pgfmanual
>  - Ensure active `^^M` is non-expandable in `codeexample`

Note that Petra flattened the directory structure (not the TDS file) similar to
the existing structure (on CTAN).

> Note:
> The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can obtain the
> signature from the GitHub release page
>
>     https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/releases/download/3.1.10/pgf_3.1.10.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig

Verified okay.

Kind regards