[pgf-tikz] Questions on tikz animations library

Philippe Hyafil hyaphil at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 18 12:36:27 CEST 2022

Hi all,
I'm trying to use beamer along with tikz to produce a presentation (think powerpoint) with slides and animations in svg format.Ideally I would like to use a single key (spacebar or arrowdown) to navigate the presentation meaning each time I press that key I would like the next step to be displayed be it static or animated.I have tried to use     begin on = {key=ArrowDown}

but I can't get it to work. I don't know if the syntax is correct.

Maybe a way to do what I want would be to not use beamer slides at all but to create an animation encompassing every step (static or animated) and to just have the ability to pause. Then again I don't know how to pause a tikz animation.

thank you for your help

Philippe