[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Henri Menke ctan at henrimenke.de
Tue Mar 2 14:16:53 CET 2021

On Tue, 2021-03-02 at 12:47 +0100, Petra Rübe-Pugliese wrote:
> Hello github-actions,
>
> On Tue 02 Mar 2021 at 11:02:55 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Package:        pgf
> > Type:           announce
> > Version:        3.1.9
> > Uploader:       github-actions <pgf-tikz at tug.org>
> > Location:       /graphics/pgf/base
>  [...]
> > Announcement:
> > # Bug fixes
> >
> > This release introduces a fix for blend mode with the dvips driver and
> > improvements for handling expandable material that appears on a path.
> >
> > Note:
> > The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can obtain the
> > signature from the GitHub release page
> >

> > https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/releases/download/3.1.9/pgf_3.1.9.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig
>  Okay.
>

> Sadly, README is missing from pgf.tds.zip, where it should be
> placed in doc/generic/pgf/, next to ChangeLog.
> (We made an exception for INSTALL_NOTES, but not for README.)
> Please correct this and re-upload.  Thanks!

Nothing has changed in the PGF source tree with regards to the README since the
last release, which was accepted without such complaint.  I would really
appreciate if the CTAN team would not make up new arbitrary rules with absolute
zero benefit for either the user or the developer with every new release I push.

Kind regards,
Henri