[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Tue Mar 2 12:47:01 CET 2021

Hello github-actions,

On Tue 02 Mar 2021 at 11:02:55 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        pgf
> Type:           announce
> Version:        3.1.9
> Uploader:       github-actions <pgf-tikz at tug.org>
> Location:       /graphics/pgf/base
 [...]
> Announcement:
> # Bug fixes
>
> This release introduces a fix for blend mode with the dvips driver and
> improvements for handling expandable material that appears on a path.
>
> Note:
> The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can obtain the
> signature from the GitHub release page
>
>     https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/releases/download/3.1.9/pgf_3.1.9.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig
 Okay.

Sadly, README is missing from pgf.tds.zip, where it should be
placed in doc/generic/pgf/, next to ChangeLog.
(We made an exception for INSTALL_NOTES, but not for README.)
Please correct this and re-upload.  Thanks!

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.