[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf-pie

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun Dec 27 14:51:38 CET 2020

Hello Henri

On Sun 27 Dec 2020 at 14:08:17 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        pgf-pie
> Type:           announce
> Version:        0.4
                  Please see my remark below.
> Author:         The PGF/TikZ Team; Xu Yuan
> Uploader:       github-actions <pgf-tikz at tug.org>
> Location:       /graphics/pgf/contrib/pgf-pie
> License:        gpl2 lppl1.3c
 [...]
> Announcement:
> # Announcement
>
> This release is the beginning of a complete rewrite of pgf-pie to make it
> portable to other formats and to fix bugs that originate from its design.
>
> # Bug fixes
>
> This release also includes other bug fixes. On GitHub you can click the commit
> hashes and the issue numbers to get to the fix and the ticket, respectively.
>
> a7a883c #5
> 6e38480 #6
> c279e95 #2
>
> Note:
> The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can obtain the
> signature from the GitHub release page
>
> https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf-pie/releases/download/0.4/pgf-pie_0.4.tar.gz.sig

petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$  gpg --verify  pgf-pie_0.4.tar.gz.sig
gpg: assuming signed data in 'pgf-pie_0.4.tar.gz'
gpg: Signature made Sun 27 Dec 2020 02:08:09 PM CET
gpg:                using RSA key 41648B8DA06BD48CDBB622B1B6682EA70DAF83D4
gpg: Good signature from "pgf-tikz at tug.org" [unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 4164 8B8D A06B D48C DBB6  22B1 B668 2EA7 0DAF 83D4
petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$

WRT version:  I see that the current version is in the documentation;
nevertheless I think it would be better to update line line 3 of pgf-pie.sty
as well (both version number _and_ date!), to avoid possible confusion.

Please do that and then go through the upload process again.
Thanks!

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.