[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Tue Dec 1 18:27:38 CET 2020

Hello Henri,

On Tue 01 Dec 2020 at 15:00:20 +0100  Henri Menke <ctan at henrimenke.de> wrote:
 [...]

[Petra wrote earlier:]
> >  (1) Please note that the name of the uploader is not "github-actions"
> >      but (hopefully!) "Henri Menke".
>
> I would like to leave the submitter as "github-actions" because this package is
> directly submitted from the build pipeline, and since I am not the only one with
> direct push access there is no guarantee that it is actually me pressing the
> button.

 Okay, no problem.  The important part for our workflow is the
 email address anyway.

> Possibly I could use the committer field of the most recent commit if
> that is more to your liking.

 If that is the name of a real person that would of course make
 more sense ...   But if it's the name of the person who made
 the last commit, but did _not_ trigger the upload, this might
 also lead to some confusion at our end.
 But as I said, it does not _really_ matter.

 Hints:
 (a) The group name associated here with "pgf-tikz at tug.org" is
     "The PGF/TikZ Team".
 (b) The LaTeX Team sometimes use the "notes" field to give
     us the name of the actual submitter.

       Best regards,
          Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.