[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Tue Dec 1 14:35:27 CET 2020

Hello Henri,

Thanks for this upload:

On Tue 01 Dec 2020 at 12:35:10 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       pgf
> Version:       3.1.7a 2020-12-01
> Uploader:      The PGF/TikZ Team <pgf-tikz at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /graphics/pgf/base/
> License:       lppl1.3c gpl2 fdl
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  # Bug fixes
>
>  Another issue with the new LaTeX hook mechanism surfaced in the external
>  library which is being worked around now.
>
>  This release also includes other bug fixes. On GitHub you can click the commit
>  hashes and the issue numbers to get to the fix and the ticket, respectively.
>
>  3c46a6974 #947
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
>  The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can obtain the
>  signature from the GitHub release page
>
>  https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/releases/download/3.1.7a/pgf_3.1.7a.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig

   petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$ gpg --verify pgf_3.1.7a.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig
   gpg: assuming signed data in 'pgf_3.1.7a.ctan.flatdir.zip'
   gpg: Signature made Tue 01 Dec 2020 12:30:08 PM CET
   gpg:                using RSA key 41648B8DA06BD48CDBB622B1B6682EA70DAF83D4
   gpg: Good signature from "pgf-tikz at tug.org" [unknown]
   gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
   Primary key fingerprint: 4164 8B8D A06B D48C DBB6  22B1 B668 2EA7 0DAF 83D4
   petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$

   Hoping that this is good enough.

 More feedback to submitter:

 (1) Please note that the name of the uploader is not "github-actions"
     but (hopefully!) "Henri Menke".

 (2) Should "Henri Menke" not be named in doc/AUTHORS ?

 (3) README, line 29: `http://pgf-tikz.github.io/pgf/tlnet: 404 Not Found`

 (4) doc/CTAN_NOTES.md is virtually empty  —  is it really needed?

 (5) doc/README seems to be a truncated version of ./README.
     Could it be eliminated?
     https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#uniquefilenames
     (although there is no way this notion of "unique filenames"
      could be applied to this package as a whole ...)

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/pgf

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.