[pdftex] pdftex throwing error despite no image

Xie, Emma emma.xie at bofa.com
Wed Nov 1 22:43:59 CET 2023

Hi,

I'm getting the below error in the Log File of TexStudio when I try to compile my project:

"! Package pdftex.def Error: File `../../equity_derivatives/shared/model_impleme
ntation/Figs/system-data-inputs-process-flow.jpg' not found: using draft settin
g.

See the pdftex.def package documentation for explanation.
Type H <return> for immediate help."

The file which is responsible for this error doesn't contain any images. For reference, this is what the file looks like in TexStudio:
[cid:image001.png at 01DA0CEA.FDBA0C40]

What is causing this error and how can I troubleshoot it? I've tried reading the documentation and looking online to no avail. Any insight is greatly appreciated

Thank you,
Emma

This message, and any attachment(s), is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/electronic-disclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. For more information about how Bank of America protects your privacy, including specific rights that may apply, please visit the following pages: https://business.bofa.com/en-us/content/global-privacy-notices.html (which includes global privacy notices) and https://www.bankofamerica.com/security-center/consumer-privacy-notice (which includes US State specific privacy notices such as the http://www.bankofamerica.com/ccpa-notice).