[pdftex] Inconsistent name of new primitive, \pdfinfoomitdict vs \pdfomitinfodict

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Feb 27 22:15:10 CET 2023

    - In NEWS, name \pdfinfoomitdict (info-omit-dict) is used.
    - In pdftex.web and ChangeLog, \pdfomitinfodict (omit-info-dict) is used.

Thanks. I fixed the NEWS entry (in four places). I see also need to fix
the pdftex manual.

    Maybe it's the existing primitive \pdfinfoomitdate

Yes, the plethora of \pdf...omit... primitives is what got my brain
twisted.

    to rename \pdfinfoomitdate (info-omit-date) to \pdfomitinfodate

It would be cleaner, but not worth the trouble (at several levels) to
rename any primitives, or introduce aliases. --thanks, karl.