[pdftex] \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pdfstartlink

Aleks Kleyn Aleks_Kleyn at mailAPS.org
Wed Oct 26 04:46:10 CEST 2022

Thank you for support. I will try your advice. This email and few previous give me a lot of to learn.

I tried to use \penalty and it gave me expected file. It looks fine, I do not see some problems.

One time more, thank you.

Aleks Kleyn

 <http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/> http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/

 <http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1> http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1