[pdftex] PdfTeX - letter é catcode def

👨🏻 🦰 Vincent Breton vincent.breton at presentiel.com
Thu Dec 2 14:20:35 CET 2021

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for you reply. The answer you gave me is perfectly
appropriate for me
I will warn my readers about pdftex knowing that LuaTeX and XeTeX are
working fine with UTF-8. If I have time I will try to play with the
table of chars but for the moment my skills are not enough evolved to do
that.

Best regards

--

Vincent Breton

Concepteur et développeur de solutions techniques innovantes.

    L'obsolescence programmée et la perte des savoir-faire commence par
    une pauvreté ou une absence de documentation technique ou
    professionnelle - www.presentiel.com <https://www.presentiel.com>