[pdftex] Interrobang

Chris Moller moller at mollerware.com
Sun May 24 23:44:20 CEST 2020

My word, what a kiuge!  But it works: docbook2tex to create the .tex
file, sed to translate every instance of \Character{8253} into
\textinterrobang and then pdfjadetex to turn the modified TeX into a PDF.

But it would be cool if someone, someday, tinkered the right code to
make the kluge unnecessary.

--cm