[pdftex] bibtex showing Windows API error 123:

Kiraparser marius_doornenbal at email7.net
Thu Oct 11 19:01:58 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am not entirely sure whether this is the right forum, if not, tell me so.
I am using PDFLaTeX from MiKTeX 2.5.

I am having a persistent problem  with bibtex showing the following output:

This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.5)
The top-level auxiliary file: nominalisation.aux
The style file: mariusnat.bst
bibtex: Windows API error 123: De syntaxis van de bestandsnaam, mapnaam
of volum
enaam is onjuist.

It won't go away with reinstalling MiKTeX so I am out of ideas.

I have seen posts with the same issue on the internet, but none with a
conclusive solution.
Has anyone seen this one before and knows a solution?

Thanks very much.

Marius Doornenbal