[pdftex] how to use TeX fonts into a PDF Form

Juan I. Montijano monti at unizar.es
Wed Oct 10 18:01:44 CEST 2007

I would like to do a Form (using \TextField macro of hyperref package)
in which the value can be written in a TeX font.  By default Helv font
is used, and I know how to change it to an other acrobat font, for
example, by setting the font in javascript code
this.getField("...").textFont=font;

The point is: can I set the font to one of the TeX subsetted fonts that
are used by the document (cmr10, etc.) ?
I have found the pdftex primitives  \pdffontname and \pdffontobjnum, but
I don't know how could I use them.

Regards,
Juan Ignacio
--