[pdftex] Adobe Times instead of Nimbus fonts

nguyen2 at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca nguyen2 at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 4 11:52:20 CEST 2006

Deat pdftex members:

I'm using pdflatex with Miktex (mainly Beamer with Times.sty and
mathtime.sty) which replaces Adobe Times with Nimbus. How do I get back
to my old trusty real Adobe Times? I do own both the Adobe Times and
YandY MathTime fonts. Is there an easy way to get rid of the Nimbus
fonts?

Nothing wrong with the Nimbus, I suppose, but I just get hooked with
Times and don't want to change. I understand that someone might say this
is a MikTeX question, but I take my chance asking this group first.
Thank you.

Joe