[pdftex] multipage pdftex files fail in Acroread5 fullscreen mode

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu Apr 29 15:00:14 CEST 2004

On 2004-04-29 14:30:24 +0200, Martin Schröder wrote:
> Agreed. But please tell that Adobe. :-}

FWIW: I have filed a bug report with Adobe. Although there
default answer isn't very encouraging:

---------------
Please note: You will not get a response to your bug submission.

For technical support comments or questions, refer to customer
support, or post your comments in the User to User Forums. Use
the product feature request form to request new features or
suggest modifications to existing features.

The information you provide will be presented to Adobe product
teams to determine whether your submission is a known or
suspected bug. Be assured that we read all bug submissions we
receive and take what our customers have to say very seriously.

Best regards
        Martin
               Martin Schröder, ms at artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany
          Voice +49 421 20419-44 / Fax +49 421 20419-10
                    http://www.artcom-gmbh.de