[pdftex] multipage pdftex files fail in Acroread5 fullscreen mode

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu Apr 29 14:30:24 CEST 2004

On 2004-03-30 14:57:35 -0800, John Lawless wrote:
>      The pdftex files display fine under xpdf, ghostview, and acroread4
> (both regular and full-screen mode).  I have only observed the problem
> with Acroread5.08 fullscreen mode.  Acroread5.08 displays pdf files
> generated by other software without problem.  I have also tried this
> with files generated by several versions of pdftex (through 1.11a) and
> the problems are the same.  All tests were done under Linux i386.

Confirmed. Acrobat6/Mac and Preview/Mac also have no Problems.
This is definitely an AR5/Linux bug. I haven't tested on Solaris,
though.

>      Full screen mode is important for presentations as a MS PowerPoint
> replacement.

Agreed. But please tell that Adobe. :-}

Best regards
        Martin
               Martin Schröder, ms at artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany
          Voice +49 421 20419-44 / Fax +49 421 20419-10
                    http://www.artcom-gmbh.de