[pdftex] Harlequin RIP 5.3 and PDFTeX

na199 at worldonline.de na199 at worldonline.de
Mon Oct 8 12:03:17 CEST 2001

Hello Tom,
you might be very right with the assumption that the file(transfer)
might be corrupted. These days I tried to make a pdf-file from a ps-
file (24MB) of 120 pages only and got error messages every 5th or
10th pages. The messages did not stay the same when I tried again
with a newly saved  ps-file..

Later I discovered that the error messages went away when I copied
the file first to the computer and did not work directly from the ZIP-
medium. This happened with various ps-files from different books.

With regards
Henning Heinze