[pdftex] positioning of images

David Etherington dre at transaction2000.com
Sun Mar 18 23:12:06 CET 2001

Hi,

I'm very new pdftex, indeed also to tex, and I could do with some help.

I want to position an image (pdf) on a page in an absolute position.

In fact I want to position a number of images in absolute positions on one page.

Sort of imposition.

How do I do this?

I've got it to include the images (pdf's) but they just sort of stack up on one another.

How do I say - move to position x,y and put an image here then to x,y and another image here.

If you have an answer please email me direct cos I don't know where this stuff gets posted to.

Yeah, I'm a novice.

Thanks,

Dave Etherington.
dre at expansion.co.uk