[pdftex] square root in metapost

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Mar 4 22:15:42 CET 2001

At 11:16 AM 3/2/01 -0300, margarida wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thank you very much for the help. The \string solution worked out well.
>Unfortunately I don't know of a context version for the Macintosh and am not

there is at least one mac user on the context mailing list

>knowledgeable enough to create one from the source, so I can't use the second
>suggestion. One thing I noticed is that if I run epstodpf on the ps file
>created by metapost I loose the text. Is there a workaround for this problem?

Go to our home page [www.pragma-ade.com] and fetch mptopdf [follow metapost
link]

There is a small format mptopdf that does a good job on it. This approach
is better with fonts.

If there are more users with this kind of problem, i can set up a mp to pdf
process on our cod server.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma at wxs.nl