[pdftex] Acrobat and /Dur key

Patrick Riley pfr+pdftex at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 29 18:50:55 CEST 2001

I don't have a file handy for testing, but I beleive that with AR4.05
on Linux, if you set the "Advance every ___ seconds" box, then if the
/DUR key existed, then the time specified in the menu was ignored and
the /DUR value was used. Perhaps this "feature" has not been "fixed"
in AR5.0 for windows. You could use a large \DUR value if you want to
manually advance.

--
Pat Riley
Third Year Ph.D. Student