[pdftex] Acrobat and /Dur key

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Aug 29 19:09:41 CEST 2001

At 05:27 PM 8/29/2001 +0200, Stephan Lehmke wrote:
>On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:01:09 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >
> > it's not gone, the whole auto-full screen transition piece of code is
> crap,
> > actually it has been so since the beginning; some versions of reader
> > support it, some versions of exchange, and now both reader and exchange
> > fail on it.
>
>Well as there seems to be no way of holding two
>different versions of acrobat on a single windows
>system, and there is no sign of it ever getting
>remedied, it might as well be gone for good.
>My next lecture starts on Oct 1, I need something
>which will work at this point in time.

Eh, i *do* have two version on my machine and actually use them both; it
has never been a problem to have two versions since adobe always installs
software on fresh paths [which is great]

As my knowledge of JavaScript is nil, I was hoping

>Is animated TeX code (or animated MetaPost diagrams)
>supported by ConTeXt?

at our site, there is an example of a clock made in tex (a bit of tex, mp
and javascript).

http://www.pragma-ade.com/itdemos/internal/clock/pdfclock.pdf

>If yes, maybe I can deduce something from that
>implementation...

there is an example in the metafun manual [metafun-s.pdf, page 404 etc]

but i fear that it's of no use for latex users

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma at wxs.nl