[pdftex] Re: pdftosrc

alou at mazars.es alou at mazars.es
Fri Dec 15 18:22:58 CET 2000

Hi again

Using hyperef you can do something like (at least under Win32 --- it seems
to me that this doesn't work in unix)

\href{run:pdftosrc.exe#\jobname.pdf}

to extract all the files included in \jobname.pdf. However, it would be
nice if the pdftosrc program could be called without any external links. I
suppose this can not be done in JavaScript for security reasons...

Toni

Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr> on 15/12/2000 17.02.49