[omega] typesetting biblical hebrew with makor and a protext install

sam sayag samuelsayag at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:48:59 CET 2008

Hi,

It seems that dvips should make the work but it fail to build the police.
I've this in my console

S:\>dvips -o c:\mkrltest.ps c:\mkrltest.dvi
This is dvips(k) 5.96dev Copyright 2007 Radical Eye Software (
www.radicaleye.com
)
'Omega output, Version 3.14159--1.15, 2008.01.25:1314' -> c:\mkrltest.ps
Trying to make PK font ezra at 540 DPI...
Running makemf...
makemf: The ezra source file could not be found.
Running ttf2pk...
makepk: PK font ezra could not be created.
dvips: Font ezra not found, characters will be left blank.
<C:/Donnees/Program/Latex/dvips/base/tex.pro>
<C:/Donnees/Program/Latex/dvips/base/texps.pro>.
<C:/Donnees/Program/Latex/fonts/type1/bluesky/cm/cmr10.pfb>[1]

--
Samuel SAYAG
1, rue du général Larminat