[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 174, Issue 5

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Mon Apr 11 01:27:00 CEST 2022

Hello Catherine,

Perhaps TimeMachine had not actually fully finished when you tried to typeset a document?

I sometimes find that the icon has changed back to normal, but if you click on it, then it still can say `Cleaning up … ’.
This affects me mostly when I want to disconnect the backup disk, before taking the laptop from home to Uni.

All the best.

   Ross

Sent from my iPhone