[OS X TeX] Eps error

Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Tue Feb 2 22:52:20 CET 2021

I am setting up a new Mac with latex but I get the following run time error when I compile a latex file

(/Users/themis/Library/texmf/tex/latex/config/epstopdf.cfg
/Users/themis/Library/texmf/tex/latex/config/epstopdf.cfg:1: Undefined control
sequence.
\ETE at prepend ->\PrependGraphicsExtensions
                                          {.eps}
l.1 ...{update,prepend,prefersuffix=false,suffix=}

I should mention  that I copied the entire ~/Library/texmf folder from my laptop, which runs Tex Live 2019, while the newer computer is on Tex Live 2020.

Themis