[OS X TeX] TexShop: Command + T does not work

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:32:47 CEST 2021

Herb,

Thanks for the reply. OBS is a streaming software and TouchPortal is an app
(installed on both Mac and iPhone) allowing iPhone to issue key
combinations to Mac. I installed the two programs to make my Zoom teaching
and meetings more efficient. I uninstalled the programs and also made sure
that in System Preferences/Security & Privacy/Input Monitoring there were
no traces of the two programs. I had also checked the Shortcuts tab of the
Keyboard pane in System Preferences to make sure there is no global
re-assignment of Cmd-T.

I found it a bit strange that there is no central control of the keyboard
shortcuts.

By the way, when I reply to a message, should I put my message below or
above the original message? Many years ago, someone on this forum corrected
me for doing it wrong (I was simply using the Gmail reply function). I
checked several threads on this mailing list just now, both cases are
present.

Best,
JT