[OS X TeX] How to get xasy to run?

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at mail.math.fsu.edu
Fri Aug 21 00:43:54 CEST 2020

I get the same error on Catalina, I don’t have the Qt bindings. Presumably running ‘pip install PyQt5’ will take care of that.

As for Murray’s error I don’t know: there’s an anaconda installed python3. How was it installed?

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu