[OS X TeX] Lyx 2.0.5 on Mountain Lion

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 13 15:01:42 CET 2012

Howdy,

Before installing an updated Lyx (now at 2.0.5) in MacTeXtras I tested it on my OS X 10.8.2 system and it consistently crashes on Quit here. since I don't actually use Lyx I don't subscribe to any of the Lyx lists. Are others seeing this behavior? could someone who is active on one of their lists please report the problem if it's acting the same on other systems?

Right now I'm retaining Lyx 2.0.4 on MacTeXtras unless I hear otherwise for users on this list.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)