[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:18:05 CET 2012

Normally, when I command-click on the name of a file, I see the
complete path. Which is very nice as many of my files have the same
name, like 13. But, when I command-click on the name of a console
file, nothing happens. It is of course not a show-stopper but just a
bit of an occasional bother.

Just thought I might mention it for someone to explain to me that I
should understand that a console file is not just like any other file
and that ...

Best regards
--schremmer

TeXShop 2.46 under 10.5.8 on a PPC