[OS X TeX] Selection across the two panes of the source window

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:53:54 CET 2009

I am moving big chunks of source around and, rather than clicking,
scrolling and shift-clicking so that I can't see the beginning of my
selection anymore, I would like to split the window, click in the
upper pane and shift-click in the lower pane to have everything in-
between selected with the beginning of the selection highlighted in
the upper pane and the end of the selection highlighted in the lower
pane.

I am still running TeXShop 2.18 which does not do this and I would
like to know if later versions of TeXShop do.

If not, do the people feel that this would be a worthwhile request to
be added to the "List of feature requests on this list"?

Regards
--schremmer

P.S. I don't think that this is a case of featuritis, just one of
making existing features, split window and selection, work together.