[OS X TeX] tlmgr generate updmap problem...

Thierry rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 6 07:48:05 CET 2009

I think I understand now that using tlmgr is not the good way to solve my problem. Maybe the documentation should be more precise on this point. Or do I miss something?

So I will write a shell script as you suggest.
What a pity we can't give more that one map file as arguments of updmap!
Hope to see a new version in the (near) future with this feature.

Thanks a lot to those who clarify the situation.
Thierry