[OS X TeX] Word to Latex and Back again

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 15 15:32:53 CEST 2009

This comes up from time to time.

There are a pair of shareware programs that seem to work pretty well,
but I've only tried them in evaluation mode.

http://www.chikrii.com/

The programs are called "Word2TeX" and "TeX2Word". The latter requires
also MathType, I believe.

There is a review at http://www.mth.uea.ac.uk/~h720/publications/.
You'll need to scroll down to get the pdf of the review.

Good luck,

David Derbes
U of Chicago Laboratory Schools