[OS X TeX] latexit issues

dfen2752 at mail.usyd.edu.au dfen2752 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Sun Jun 15 15:25:18 CEST 2008

Michael,

I haven't had much luck getting your program running :(. I downloaded the
ldump.sty file, only to find that I also need the PStricks module. And I
have no idea where to find the file on the website you linked in your
documentation.

And for the ghostscript files, I downloaded an archive containing the
folder "ghostpdl-1.52". Where am I supposed to place this folder? I'm not
sure, but I'm hoping the problem maybe my ghostscript files.

Otherwise, never mind. You guys have been more than helpful – I think I'll
go re-download the whole distribution (or wait for 2008 to come out)
later, and see if that solves it or not.

Thanks again,

Derek