[OS X TeX] Re: Y&Y system

John Maindonald John.Maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sat Jan 20 00:59:19 CET 2007

Many thanks.  That is very helpful, especially your final comment.

I am more than happy to direct them to the list.  I had considered
that there may be a task here for a TeX consultant, but of course I
have first to understand what is a good route to take, and what I may
need to follow it.

I've not yet got to studying in detail the information in your
earlier message.  Clearly they provide important clues if I do decide
to try to look for substitute fonts.

I'm not sure, but I think default1 may merely be a device for
generating an error if the requisite fonts are not all in place.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.