[OS X TeX] /private/var/root/Library/texmf

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 14:16:58 CET 2006

On Feb 13, 2006, at 5:35 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> If you'll miss some runes some day you should remember: sudo -H
> updmap-sys --nohash --enable MixedMap=allrunes.map. Repeating this
> command when allrunes.map is already included does make things
> worse, updmap and updmap-sys can see that a MAP file already is
> included and does not need another inclusion.

Pete,

Actually strange things happen when I execute this command---another
map for an unusual font (ugarite.map) completely disappears from the
from the list of enabled maps and the enabled maps lucidabr and
lumath end up disabled. By running updmap on each of these again I
can enable them again and all is well (except the runes don't scale
properly, but that's another problem, I think).

Vince