[OS X TeX] duplicated ntheorem

Josep M.Font jmfont at inicia.es
Wed Oct 26 09:57:26 CEST 2005

El 25/10/2005, a las 22:18, Gerben Wierda escribió:

>> BTW, how can I check, now, which TeX distribution do I have installed
>> ?
>
> You can check which version of the i-Package you have installed by
> looking at package properties. There are too many different versions
> (as the system is kept up to date with developments) to have a
> reliable way of testing for a version. But the readme of the i-Package
> will tell you something (release notes) and the i-Package itself also
> contains the ChangeLogs for teTeX and gwTeX so you can inspect those
> (package contents tab). It is not fool proof, though.

The release notes and package properties seem to have information on
the contents of the package, but not on what *I did install*. The
activity and report fields were empty, but in the report window I hit
the button "recreate" and then some information appears. Everything is
too technical for me to understand, but I notice the following line:

II2SELECTEDSETS=gwtex23|tetex3-texmfdoc|tetex3-texmfe|tex4ht|tl2004-
texpe|tl2004-texpx|xmljadetex

I suppose this means I decided to install the 2004 distribution (in
expert mode ?). However, I found no log of the options I chose during
installation, etc. Does i-Installer write such kind of report ? I
suppose this might be useful.

> Upgrade to 2005.

Anyway, that's what I'm going to do, I think.

Thanks.

JMaF