[OS X TeX] duplicated ntheorem

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Wed Oct 26 10:59:53 CEST 2005

> El 25/10/2005, a las 22:18, Gerben Wierda escribió:
>
>>> BTW, how can I check, now, which TeX distribution do I have installed
>>> ?
>>
>> You can check which version of the i-Package you have installed by
>> looking at package properties. There are too many different versions
>> (as the system is kept up to date with developments) to have a
>> reliable way of testing for a version. But the readme of the i-Package
>> will tell you something (release notes) and the i-Package itself also
>> contains the ChangeLogs for teTeX and gwTeX so you can inspect those
>> (package contents tab). It is not fool proof, though.
>
> The release notes and package properties seem to have information on
> the contents of the package, but not on what *I did install*. The
> activity and report fields were empty, but in the report window I hit
> the button "recreate" and then some information appears. Everything is
> too technical for me to understand, but I notice the following line:
>
> II2SELECTEDSETS=gwtex23|tetex3-texmfdoc|tetex3-texmfe|tex4ht|tl2004-
> texpe|tl2004-texpx|xmljadetex
>
> I suppose this means I decided to install the 2004 distribution (in
> expert mode ?). However, I found no log of the options I chose during
> installation, etc. Does i-Installer write such kind of report ? I
> suppose this might be useful.

What it means is that you selected (or that was selected for you when you
choose full or basic):

- The gwTeX texmf tree that is valid for both teTeX 2 and teTeX3
- The documentation part of the teTeX3 texmf tree
- The essentials of the teTeX3 texmf tree
- TeX4ht
- The program essentials of the TL2004 distribution
- The program extras of the TL2004 distribution (e.g. the lib, include
directories)
- XMLTeX and JadeTeX

i-Installer saves that info in your copy of the i-Package (including any
changes you have made to the package properties like install location and
remote location). If you select Expert install, then the selected parts to
install will mimic what you did install the last time. But most people
either choose basic or full.

Note that my '2004' is not exactly like TL2004 as mine has patches applied
I think until January 2005.