[OS X TeX] imagemagick and libiconv, now PfaEdit...

Frank STENGEL fstengel at menara.ma
Thu Mar 25 12:50:53 CET 2004

Le 25 mars 04, à 11:38, Aart-Jan Verhoef a écrit :

> Not so weird, it just says: You have X11 installed on your system, as
> a bonus you will get the X11 version of PfaEdit. Not such a bad thing,
> is it?
> I guess you remember that you installed X11 on your computer, it is an
> option when you install 10.3...

Indeed, my message was not exacltly clear. What I wanted to say is that
the installer got stuck after having unpacked libgdraw.la and displayed
the message I indicated (which I now realize was to be expected) in the
subprocess output window. The last status message is ``Unarchive stage
archive fragment 1 completed''
--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>nordnet.fr)