[OS X TeX] imagemagick and libiconv, now PfaEdit...

Aart-Jan Verhoef aart-jan at aart-jan.nl
Thu Mar 25 12:38:56 CET 2004

Op 25-mrt-04 om 12:20 heeft Frank STENGEL het volgende geschreven:
> Le 22 mars 04, à 11:00, Steffen Lund Hokland a écrit :
>>> ./lib/libwmf.la
>> (below it says: '### libwmf.selector: X11 found. Will unarchive X11
>> version...').
>> I'm a bit worried that I've f..... something up at some stage.
> I'm having the same problem with PfaEdit; the message being :
>
> ### pfaedit.selector: X11 found. Will unarchive X11 version...
>
> Weird....

Not so weird, it just says: You have X11 installed on your system, as a
bonus you will get the X11 version of PfaEdit. Not such a bad thing, is
it?
I guess you remember that you installed X11 on your computer, it is an
option when you install 10.3...

Best Regards,
Aart

Aart-Jan Verhoef
Photonics Institute
Vienna University of Technology
Gusshausstr. 27/387, A-1040 Wien, Austria
Phone: +43 1 58801 38778
Fax: +43 1 58801 38799