[OS X TeX] screen font size in carbon emacs

Henry Harpending harpend at xmission.com
Mon Mar 22 15:34:24 CET 2004

Using the emacs port described at
http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/enhanced-carbon-emacs/ I am unable to
make any change to the size of the screen font.  Changing the default
face only changes the font of the "All(10,5)" indicator on the mode
line, nothing else.  Using "alt-x set-default-font" has no effect that
I have found except that it will change the face from courier to
monaco.  My aging eyes yearn for a 16 or 18 pt monaco font on the
screen.  Can anyone tell me how to change the font size?

Thanks, Henry Harpending
Department of Anthropology
University of Utah