[OS X TeX] configuration

Frank STENGEL fstengel at menara.ma
Wed Jun 23 14:26:25 CEST 2004

Le 23 juin 04, à 12:19, Frans Goddijn a écrit :

[snip]
> How do I do this on the mac?
>
> "Personal files should be stored in ~/Library/texmf"
>
> On my Dutch system, that dir is called "Bibliotheek"  -- should I file
> stuff there or should I create the /Library directory structure for
> it?

You see the directory as "Bibliotheek" when in Dutch, "Bibliothèque"
when in French and... "Library" when in English. It is one of these
special directories whose name is localized by Finder. So, do not
create the Library directory, but rather go down to the texmf subfolder
of your "Bibliotheek" folder...
--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>mac.com)