[OS X TeX] WARMFigToPDF 4.0.4

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Dec 6 20:18:26 CET 2004

On 12/6/04 12:45 PM, "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu> wrote:

> We have updated WARMFigToPDF to version 4.0.4. You can now customize
> the font size in the user-supplied preamble through the defined
> command:
>
> \fontlabelsizeswitch
>
> so that instead of being stuck with our default, which was \small, you
> can do something like:
>
> \newcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{\large}
>
> You will need the above line in your preamble (or else you can comment
> out the use of \fontlabelsizeswitch in the generated .tex file). At
> least now, you don't have to always comment out our supplied \small in
> generated .tex file.
>
> You can find the new version at:
>
> <http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/wftpdf/>
>
> We will be updating the web page some time soon to better explain some
> things and to update some of the screen shots.
>
> -- Gary

Howdy,

Thanks. As usual, it works great. Folks should know that they should delete
their ~/Library/Application Support/WARMFigToPDF/default.tex file if they
were using 4.0.x before since the definition of the \fontlabelsizeswitch
command needs to be there or there will be a compile error by pdflatex. If
they've customized the old default.tex file (I've added the use of Lucida
Bright to mine since that is what I use 90% of the time) they'll have to add
that again. Finally it shouldn't be \newcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{...}
but rather \renewcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{...} since the macros seem to
assume it has already been defined.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>