[OS X TeX] WARMFigToPDF 4.0.4

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Dec 6 19:45:20 CET 2004

We have updated WARMFigToPDF to version 4.0.4. You can now customize
the font size in the user-supplied preamble through the defined
command:

\fontlabelsizeswitch

so that instead of being stuck with our default, which was \small, you
can do something like:

\newcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{\large}

You will need the above line in your preamble (or else you can comment
out the use of \fontlabelsizeswitch in the generated .tex file). At
least now, you don't have to always comment out our supplied \small in
generated .tex file.

You can find the new version at:

<http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/wftpdf/>

We will be updating the web page some time soon to better explain some
things and to update some of the screen shots.

-- Gary

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>